How do you add a site visitor or page visit counter to a web notebook?
Although the Web Notebook option doesn't allow for direct customization (use NTML to XHTML for web page customization), you can support the functionality through a web-based service.
2) Get the page tracking code for your account
3) In your original notebook, create a new entry on the page you wish to track and assign the "Web Page" category to the entry. This could be a welcome page for example.
4) Set up the entry as a web page (manually add the HTML, HEAD and BODY tags) and then paste the counter code into the entry.
5) Double-click on the @ Web Page category icon to view the entry as a web page.
6) Now run the Create Web Notebook command again to export your site. When users visit the page, the counter should be incremented each time they open it.