I want the TAB key to only add a TAB. How do I define a new entry indentation key combination?
In order to TAB within entries and use a different key combination for indentation:
1) Open the Preferences -> Keys window.
2) Change the key combinations for Outline -> Indent and Outline -> Unindent (we suggest Option arrow). You may have to double-click and then enter a space key to clear the currently assigned key combo before entering your new key combination.
3) Go to the Preferences -> Entries window.
4) Set the preferences for the TAB key so that it inserts a tab.
5) Quit and re-start NoteTaker.
After re-starting, the TAB key will insert a tab, and entry indentation will be performed by your custom key combinations.