How do I email a web notebook as an attachment to a Windows or Linux user?
Here is a list of steps to send a Web Notebook to another user as an attachment:
1) Open the notebook in NoteTaker or NoteShare and perform an Expand Notebook (Outline menu)
2) Save the notebook
3) Choose the Create Web Notebook (File menu) and check the Plain Folder option instead of .ntweb option
4) Once you've created the Web Notebook folder, quit NoteTaker/NoteShare or hide it
5) Locate the Web Notebook folder you just created and compress it as Zip (using the Create Archive command from Finder)
6) Email the resulting zip/archive file to you or someone to test on their system.
7) Then uncompress/unzip the attached archive file once downloaded from email.
8) Finally, double-click on the Index.html file within the folder to open the web notebook in a standard browser
Click here to return to the main FAQ page.
Report a Bug, Ask a Question or Send Feedback
Lost a License? Click Here to Retrieve it!