I'm having problems updating to NoteTaker or NoteShare 3.x from the App Store, what do I do?
NOTE: Version 3.x is a paid update for all 2.5.9 users as announced in 2011. First ever paid update or upgrade since 2002. At the same time, we lowered all of our Mac product prices when we announced our move to the Mac App Store system.
1) Quit the Mac App Store app first
2) Go to the folder /Applications
3) Delete NoteTaker or any other versions of NoteTaker (Trial too)
4) Start the Mac App Store app again
5) Purchase NoteTaker or NoteShare
After purchasing software from the Mac App Store app, you can also re-install your software on any of your own Mac systems by using the Purchases button at the top of the Mac App Store window while logged into your account.