How do I remove the Trial version of either NoteTaker or NoteShare?
In order to move from the Trial to the Full version of either NoteTaker or NoteShare, please perform the following steps:
1) Move the Trial application from your Applications folder to the Trash and empty the Trash. Do not remove any of your documents or preferences files!
2) Remove the NoteTaker or NoteShare Trial icon from the Dock.
3) Download the full version of either NoteTaker or NoteShare from our Updates page at:
4) Unpack archive and mount the disk image.
5) Drag the NoteTaker or NoteShare application from the Install NoteTaker or NoteShare disk image to your Applications folder.
6) Launch NoteTaker or NoteShare and enter your new license information.
You should now be completely up to date with the full version. Check the "NoteTaker or NoteShare -> About NoteTaker or About NoteShare" pull-down to make sure that you are using the Unlimited version. You will be able to open and edit all documents created with the Trial version.
NOTE: TRIAL USERS UPGRADING TO A FULLY LICENSED VERSION WILL NOT LOSE ANY DATA OR NOTEBOOKS CREATED IN THE TRIAL VERSION.