How do I create a hyperlink to another entry in a NoteTaker document?
In order to link to another entry in a NoteTaker document:
1) Open the "Edit -> Create Hyperlink" panel (cmd-L) and select a text fragment to link from
2) Move the Hyperlink panel to the side, do not close it
3) Go back to the NoteTaker document, navigate to the link target entry and select target text.
4) Look at the Hyperlink panel. The target text has appearred in the "To" area of the panel.
5) Decide if the links are to be bi-directional, and clink the "Link" button to create the link.
Click here to return to the main FAQ page.
Report a Bug, Ask a Question or Send Feedback
Lost a License? Click Here to Retrieve it!